Saturday, January 21, 2017

Oven Baked Fajitas with Wildtree

Easy!
Julian peppers (I used a red, green, yellow and orange)
Julian an onion
2-3 chicken break
Spray pan with olive oil.
Lay out all the vegetables and chicken.
Cover with 2-3 tablespoons Wildtree Fajita Seasoning (amazing, I can hook you up if you need any)
Cover with some olive oil.
Stir up to coat all the vegetables and chicken.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.


Bakes in the oven for 20 minutes at 400 degrees.
Make sure the chicken is all cooked through.






Serve over corn or flour tortillas!
I bake my corn tortillas in the oven to get them crispy.
I wet some paper towels, cover some corn tortillas, microwave for 1 minute. After that I put them in the oven for 5 minutes, depending on how crispy I want them!

This has become one of my most favorite recipes!
Delicious and easy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment