Friday, November 17, 2017

Friday Favorites

ONE

I am just starting to get back into blogging, and I am sure excited about it! I started as a avid blog reader, and have met so many amazing women through blogging, its actually kind of crazy to me! This year I met a few of them in person for the first time. Kym and Kate



TWO

We took family pictures the other day, and I DIE! I am soo in love with them. I will just let the pictures talk. 



THREE

My husband and I are headed to Maui in January, and it seems like we still have so much time before then, but with all the holidays from now until then, I know it will be here before we know it. Does anyone have any great tip or things I need to see while we are there?? 


FOUR

Our youngest, Emma, is going back ANOTHER time to be checked on the fluid in her ears on Monday. I am hoping the doctor says they look better, but I just have that mom gut feeling it actually is getting worse. 



No comments:

Post a Comment