Friday, November 10, 2017

Toxins in our BODY

Have you heard all the benefits of Intermittent Fasting?

 All day, every day, we are exposed to a variety of toxic substances in the food we eat, the air we breath, and the water we drink. Many of these toxins can be stored in our bodies for years and even decades. It is easy to see why everyone can benefit from intermittent fasting.

The nutritional cleansing system I use during my fasting days is designated to help restore your body's natural detoxification system, and promote a healthy state which your body can recover and function efficiently.

It promotes weight loss, regulates hormones, promotes mental clarity, and increases energy!

If you haven't heard all the buzz around #IF, do some more research and let me know when you are ready to give it a try.

Here are some of my friends who follow the system and have had great success.

You can follow me on Instagram (@haleydubberke)
You can follow me on Facebook (facebook.com/haley.dubberke)







No comments:

Post a Comment