Thursday, November 21, 2013

Stitch Fix

Has anyone heard of Stitch Fix before? If not, check it out, its kind of neat! I had not heard of it until I had a coupon in my Popsugar Box for a free $20 towards Stich Fix. Of course, I had to see what it was all about! All you have to do is sign up and create a style profile. Pretty Simple. Each Fix cost $20, and if you decide to keep anything, the $20 goes towards that purchase. If you decide not to keep anything, you won't get a refund of $20. Your card does not get charged every month. The only time you will get charged is when you decide you want a "Fix". They will then pick out 5 different pieces; shirts, dresses, jewlery, shoes, boots, etc. They also give you ideas on how to style each of the pieces. The style profile also lets you tell them how much you are willing to spend.

Here is what I got in my box:
1. Ursula Pleat Detail Swiss Dot Blouse - Daniel Rainn (which I LOVE, and kept)
2. Giselli Chevron Print Sleeveless Dress - Zouk
3. Rowson Colorblock Striped Sweater - 41 Hawthorn
4. Sophia Skinny Jeans - Kensie Jeans
5. Nadia Bead Strand Stretchy Bracelet - Jill Michael

As you can see they insert a card that shows you different style options for each of the pieces.

I kept the Ursula Pleat Detail Swiss Dot Blouse because I thought it would be great for the holidays. Each year we have a company holiday party, and I'm always wanting a new outfit, so I figured this top would be perfect for the ocassion!

All of the items were affordable, and I probably would have kept them all, but they were too big on me. I did go in and change some of my information on my style profile, so next time I need a "Fix" it's going to be that much better! All you have to do to return the items you do not want, is stick them in the prepaid UPSP envelop and bring to your local post office. Super easy!

Post a comment below to let me know if you try out Stitch Fix. I would love to hear!


 



No comments:

Post a Comment