Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year

I am hoping 2014 is the best year yet! I have a few things on my list that I hope to happen in 2014.

I've been a little MIA lately. I have my husband home, so I am trying to enjoy every second with him. I also was lucky enough to have my sister come visit us over Christmas. I am not going to lie, I cried like a baby when she left. I really enjoyed having her here and just being able to spend time with her. Maybe someday we will live closer. (#wishfulthinking).

Here are a couple pictures I actually captured (or I mean my sister captured) over the holidays.

Sister and I (LOVE HER)

The BEST Bloody Mary's at Babes Steak House.

Josh and Jason doing dishes after Christmas Dinner, they were thrilled.
My family. Wish my mom had been here also.

Danielle, Joelle and I at dinner.

Jason and his cousins Jamie's Baby! Cutie!

Our attempt of a picture before we went out on New Year's Eve.
 

New Year's Day over at Josh's dads watching Iowa play.

My #1 Hope for 2014 is to become a parent. Josh and I are anxious, so hopefully 2014 is nice to us! I guess we will see...
 


No comments:

Post a Comment