Monday, January 27, 2014

Paradise Island

Josh and I were fortunate enough to join a few of his co-workers on a trip to The Bahamas. We stayed at the Atlantis Resort. Pictures do not even do this resort justice. It was absolutely breathtaking! Josh and I had such a wonderful and relaxing time. It was also nice for me to get to get to know some of his co-workers a little bit better. We would definitely go back!

This is one of the many slides they have in the pool area. This particular one goes through the shark tank.

This was a view from where I sat by the pool each day.


My cutie hubby!

Brian and Quinton hanging out with the sharks.





Josh's getting ready to go down one of the slides! He had a blast!












Inside the resort I felt like everything was just massive!






Our group! What a fun vacation!
I was thankful we were invited to go! If anyone has a chance to vacation to the Bahamas, I would encourage you to go!



No comments:

Post a Comment