Friday, October 2, 2015

6 Months: Hadley Marie

My baby is 6 months old. It is amazing how much she has grown in the last 6 months.
Weight: 16 lbs
Height: 26.5 inches
 
 
This little girl sure can light up a room. She is such a happy baby, even at 7am when I go into her room to wake her up for the day. She wakes up with a HUGE smile on her face.
 
She has her two bottom front teeth. She can roll over front to back, and back to front. She sleeps with her butt up in the air, and I adore that. She talks and talk and talks, and I look forward to the day she can say dad or mom! She is army crawling around, and I know it won't be long until she is crawling all over the place.
 
She goes to bed between 7 and 8 pm, and she tells us when she is ready for bed. Sometimes she will still wake in the middle of the night, but I don't mind it (unless its 4 or more times a night, like when those two teeth were coming through).
 
Hadley doesn't like to be left alone for too long, she always likes to have mom and dad in the same room with her. This makes it hard to get much done around the house before her bed time, but I know that stuff can get done at another time.
 
Josh and I were able to take her on her first air plane ride last weekend. We flew down to Florida to visit our friends who were visiting from The Netherlands. It's always nice to see them, and they have a 4 year old daughter, who Hadley enjoyed playing with.
 
Here are some of the pictures from the past couple of months....
Hadley admiring her daddy on the airplane. She didn't really fuss on the place! YAY!
Floortja and Haley (our Dutch friend)



 Sitting up like a big girl!
She loves her doggy!
 
I need to get back into the healthy eating again, so I am going to start posting some yummy recipes on here again!!
 
 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment