Friday, October 23, 2015

Five on Friday

{ONE}
Today, my baby is 7 months old.
 
{TWO}
Tuesday I started the workout videos for 21 Day Fix EXTREME, and I am SORE! I knew I was out of shape, but man, I am out of shape. I am only 3 days in, and I am down about 2lbs. I am making myself eat better. Trying not to do sweets. I want to be down 10 pounds, and in shape before January. I CAN DO IT!
I did not buy any of the Shakeology, has anyone has good results with the Shakeology? It is expensive.
 
{THREE}
I am a sucker for Old Navy Sales. My go to pair of skinny jeans just got a hole in the knee, yes I wore them that much. You know when you find a pair of jeans that fit, its hard not to wear them daily.
 So, I decided to try these Rockstar Skinny's from Old Navy. My sister loves them. Yes, I purchased all 3.

{Four}
Josh and I will be going to San Diego in January, and it will be right around my 30th Birthday. We are going with some of his co-workers, and we are signed up to go to the San Diego Zoo and get a tour of the USS Midway.
I love WINE and want to go to a winery to celebrate my birthday, so I've been looking some up. I found this one, La Jolla Wine Tours, but if anyone has any suggestions on a different one, please let me know.

I've also looked into doing a Pedal Pub Tour with everyone.

 {Five}
We have Joelle's baby shower this weekend, and are counting down the days until we get to meet her sweet sweet baby!  

http://tabanderika.blogspot.com/2015/10/friday-favorites_23.html 


 
 

1 comment :

  1. Stopping by from the link up. I've heard wonderful things about those Old Navy jeans! San Diego!! I might be a little jealous :-)

    <3 Sarita it's my girls' world

    ReplyDelete