Thursday, October 22, 2015

Healthy Egg Muffins

These are easy, and you all know I like easy!
Sometimes in the mornings when I am running around getting myself ready, Hadley ready, Daisy fed, etc etc, I just wish I had pre-made something the night before to eat for breakfest. This way I do not have the temptation to go purchase a donut. So, last night, I made these Healthy Egg Muffins.
{Sorry, the picture is not the best, but trust me they were delicious.}
Ingredients:
  • 12 Eggs
  • Broccoli (I just used left over broccoli from dinner the night before), and you could use any vegetable you would like.
  • 1/2 Cup Onion, chopped
  • 1 Garlic Clove, minced
  • Salt to taste
  • Pepper to Taste
  • Couple splashes of Almond Milk
  • I added a 1/2 piece of bacon to 6 of them for my husband (not pictured)
Instructions:
  • Slice all the vegetables.
  • Pre-Heat the oven to 350 degrees
  • Beat all 12 eggs
  • Mix in vegetables and spices
  • Pour into greased muffin tins
  • Cook for 20 - 25 minutes
  • Enjoy!
You really could add any kind of vegetables or spices to these muffins! You could even add turkey sausage if you wanted.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment