Friday, February 7, 2014

Holiday Delights

Are you like me, and when the holiday season comes, your inner Betty Crocker comes out? Well this happened last night at my house. These two holiday delights are easy and delicious! If you haven't noticed, most of the recipe's I post are considered "easy".

Peppermint Brownies
1 box Brownie Mix (any kind will work, I used Chocolate Chunk, because that is what was in my cupboard.)
1 bag Andes Peppermint Crunch
Follow the instructions on the back of the brownie box. Add in the bag of peppermint crunch. Follow baking instruction on the box, and BAM, Peppermint Brownies are complete! Easy, right? Delicious!

This second recipe is a FAVORITE of mine. I first saw the recipe here.

No Bake Oreo Balls
1 box Oreos
1 package cream cheese (8oz)
Almond Bark
Sprinkles of your choice
 


+Crush the Oreo's with a food processor or blender.
+Add cream cheese to the Oreo's. Mix well.
+Roll the mixture into balls. I usually keep my on the smaller side, these are very rich!

+Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place the balls onto the baking sheet.
+When you are done rolling the balls, place the baking sheet into the freezer for about 15 minutes.
+Melt the almond bark. (follow directions on package)
+Dip the balls into the almond bark until completely covered.
+Place them back onto the parchment paper until hardened.
+Sprinkle with your choice of toppings.


+Once they are hardened, refrigerate until serving.

Everyone will want you "baking" more!!

Thank for stopping by to check out my recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment