Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Craisin Feta Roll-Ups

Hope everyone is staying warm this chilly winter! I must say, I am glad I work inside. Last night, it was my turn to bring the appetizers for my Sisters in Service group. Here is one of the easy and delicious recipes I made to share.
 
Ingredients:
  • 1 bag of Craisins
  • 1  container of feta cheese crumbles
  • 1 container of whipped cream cheese
  • 2 bunches of green onions
  • about 4 - 5 flour tortillas


Chop the green onions (I only used the white part and then a little bit into the green).
Mix everything together and spread it onto the tortillas. Then roll them up.
Now you have yourself the finished product. How easy does that sound & look?
Share and Enjoy!
My husband kept trying to sneak these last night before I was heading out the door!

 

 

1 comment :

  1. This sounds delcious! I've recently really gotten into wraps for lunch so I'll have to try this one out!

    ReplyDelete