Sunday, February 2, 2014

J Crew Factory Finds

Right now, I've been indulging in some online shopping at JCrewFactory.com. I do not like to purchase items at full price. I am always looking to find a good deal. I think my husband is less than impressed when I say, "Honey, look at how much money I saved". He always tell me I would save more if I did not purchase the items. Shopping is my hobby, what can I say, I love it. It makes me happy!

It is your lucky day, right now all the JCrew Factory jewelry is 40% off. 

Here are a few of my recent finds:























































I am really loving their jewelry. The necklaces look even better in person! Happy Shopping!!
Sorry about the poor quality photos, maybe someday I can invest in an actual camera instead of my handy iphone. Until then, this is what we have to work with! 

Go Broncos! We will be laying low for the super bowl and probably just watch it from the coziness of our home! 


No comments:

Post a Comment