Friday, March 7, 2014

Confessional Friday: {Link-Up}

Linking up today with A Blond Ambition for some Confessional Friday.

1. I confess I've been slacking a lot lately on the blog. I wonder if I really have anyone reading or not? I sit at a computer all day at work, and sometimes the last thing I want to do when I get home is sit on the computer all night dreaming of my next blog post. Although, I do constantly think of what I can post next.

2. I confess I LOVE my new plaid that I just purchased from JCrew Factory. Spring is in the Air (Let's hope. It's in the 30's today and feels AMAZING!

3. I confess that I couldn't help but snap a couple pictures of this herd of cattle Wednesday on my way to a meeting. Something about this makes me love Iowa. Is that weird?

 4. I confess that I am super excited for this weekend. We are playing in a pepper tournament (a card game I had to learn if I wanted to fit in with Josh's family). This means I get to see Stephanie and Sarah! YAY! We are also going to dinner with my dad, brother, father in law tonight, which we have not seen in what seems like forever.
 
5.  I confess that I have some Gift Cards still from the Holidays. Every weekend I plan on making the shopping trip to Ames or Des Moines, it's terrible weather out. No more snow please and thanks!
 
What is on your mind this Friday?
 
 



6 comments :

  1. Nice to meet you, Haley!
    Enjoy your weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pumped to see you too! It should be a fabulous day:)

    P.S. I love the new plaid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo where are your gift cards to? I wish I could save mine...they just burn a hole in my wallet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mostly from TJMaxx! I usually have very good luck here, but have not this winter. I think this weekend calls for a shopping trip!!

      Delete
  4. I feel the same way about blogging. I love it and think of post ideas all the time but it's so hard to sit down and type it out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? I need to start making more time for it!!

      Delete