Saturday, March 1, 2014

Heaven on Earth

Two weeks ago, Josh and I were lucky enough to go on another vacation this winter. We left the cold in Iowa for Playa Del Carmen, Mexico. I have been to this area before, but I forgot how beautiful it is. We stayed at an all inclusive resort, The Royal Hideway in Playacar. This had to be one of my most favorite vacations to date!
 



















This resort is an adults only resort, which I had never been to. I would highly recommend checking this resort out if you are looking for a nice relaxing vacation. The staff was amazing. They had a concierge for about every 12 rooms. Ours was so helpful, she made sure we had dinner reservations every day before we went out to the Beach. The restaurants are more formal than most places, the men have to wear long pants and close toed shoes. The food was amazing. They have 5 different restaurants on the property, and our favorite was the Azia. If you are planning a vacation anytime soon or in the future, please check out this property!

It was so hard coming back to the cold. It snowed a good 7 to 10 inches this weekend, and this morning it is around -11 degrees. I am ready to go back to Mexico and stay until this Iowa weather shapes up.

STAY WARM!

 

 

2 comments :

  1. This looks so much better than Iowa... Sounds like you guys had a great time too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow the resort looks amazing! And I love the fact that it's adults only. Looks like an amazing time :)

    ReplyDelete