Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Spring Cravings...

Wow, I am so ready for Spring! I am can not wait for the sun to shine and to be able to open my windows! I just looked at the weather, and there is snow in the forecast for tomorrow in Iowa, lets hope that is a joke! Although, this weekend is supposed to be beautiful! FINALLY!

Here are a few things I am dreaming about for the Spring...

 $99.95
I am not much of an ANIMAL print person, but for some reason, I am in LOVE with these!


$48.50
Factory printed linen-cotton mini 

$27.99

Women's Ponte Blazer: Black/White Striped
$34.99

$9.95

The Hump Day Blog Hop

I am joining the Hump Day Blog Hop today with Liz!

4 comments :

  1. I love everything you posted but especially the shoes and necklace! Great finds :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I debate everyday if I should just buy the shoes! I LOVE them!!

      Delete
  2. P.S. did you know captcha is on to post for your comments? Just a friendly FYI :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, THANKS!! Still learning everything about blogger, I appreciate this!

      Delete