Sunday, March 16, 2014

Recent Finds {Gap, TjMaxx and Kohl's}

I don't know about you, but I am looking forward to a change in my wardrobe. I am tired of my winter clothing, and super excited to start wearing my current and new Spring attire. Here are a few of my recent find.
1. Skinny Mini Skimmer Khakis from the Gap. I was needing something other than jeans or black pants. I confess that I did not have any kind of khakis in my closet, so these were needed. I am very satisfied with the fit. Being 5'3, most things are usually long on me, and these are luckily the perfect length.
2. Drapey T from the Gap. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the fit of this shirt, and could possibly order it in every color.


3. Coral and Navy dress from One Clothing. Found at TJMaxx. I wasn't able to find anything similar online, but I did buy this dress this past weekend.

4. Sandals from A Giannetti. Found at TJMaxx (similar style here)
5. Stud Earrings from Bella * Jack. Found at TJMaxx (similar styles here or here)
6. Mint 3/4 Quartered Length Cardigan found at the Gap Outlet (similar style here)
7. Off White Long Sleeve Cardigan found at the Gap Outlet (similar style here) I needed a couple new colors for Spring!

 8. Camel Skinny Belt found at Gap Outlet (similar style here). I usually do not wear belts, but whenever I see others wearing the skinny ones, I fall in love.

The Gap recently has had 30% off Online, so shop now!

Here are a couple finds I found for my husband. He does not have a ton of clothes that aren't polo shirts or button up shirts, so I was looking for something different to fit in his Spring Wardrobe.
9. Marc Anthony Slim-Fit Striped Crew Neck Tee found at Kohl's. I just thought this would be a nice lightweight shirt for Josh this spring. We will see, he has not tried it on yet, but he liked it.
10. Boxer Briefs from Gap.

What are your recent finds for this Spring? I would love to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment